Your satisfaction represents an essential responsibility for Wild Inga, so we invest all our resources to offer you the best quality when you purchase one of our products.
All the fabrics used in the process of production are from the best suppliers in Europe and they have been subjected to different processes of testing before being put on sale. The leather used for making the Wild Inga products is natural and the technology and manufacturing steps involved fulfil the best quality standards.
Warranty certificate of the products
This warranty represents the certainty of the quality that S.C. WILD INGA SRL products offer and it applies to any product purchased from our stores or from www.wild-inga.com.
Duration of warranty
The duration of warranty is a limited time which flows from the moment in which the product was purchased until the date on which the producer takes the responsibility of remediation or replacement of the product, at its expense, if the deficiencies are not attributable to the buyer, according to Disp. Art. 17 of OG 21/1992. From the product purchased from our stores, we offer a 30 day warranty, starting with the day of purchasing.
Conditions of warranty
We guarantee that the product purchased from S.C. WILD INGA SRL is a safe, new (unused), authentic (the product presents elements of identification of legal trademark registered) and free from any defects. In terms of following the instructions of use, the product presents quality parameters and normal performance (which the consumer can reasonably expect), given the nature and purpose for which the product was manufactured, on an average duration of use.
Ensuring the warranty
The warranty will be ensured in no more than 15 calendar days from the date of intimation, in accordance with art. 10, 11 from law 449/2003, so:
- Reparation of the product
- Replacement of the product – if it can’t be repaired.
- Returning the value of the product if neither repairs nor replacement are possible.
Conditions in which the warranty becomes unenforceable or invalid
- Normal obsolescence and physical wear
- Product or component parts of the product discoloration, following prolonged exposure to harsh environmental factors (sun or another strong source of heat, humidity, rain, snow, etc.)
- Product damage as a result of disasters (fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, etc.), accident, fire or theft.
- Defects caused by transport, improper handling and storage conditions (temperature, excessive humidity, thermal shock - type of hot / cold variations – dipping, etc.)
- Defects caused by inappropriate use, abusive, incorrect, modified of the product and / or unsuitable conditions, other than those for which it has been tested and designed - overfilling handbags leads to their damage.
- Intervention, repair or any changes made by unauthorized persons, including dyeing the product.
- Product damage caused, voluntarily or involuntarily, by mechanical shocks (breaking, hanging, hitting, scratching, etc.), by pets, rodents and other pests.
- Faulty maintenance (cleaning using inappropriate methods or products).
Not considered defects, therefore, not covered by the warranty:
- Particularities of natural leather: ribs, small differences in colour, characteristic signs and irregularities - this just shows the authenticity and quality of the leather with which WILD INGA products are manufactured.
- Minor irregularities and imperfections of handmade products or parts of products.
General recommendations on purses, belts and wallets care
- Avoid overloading bags. Wild Inga bags and purses are designed as fashion accessories and, except those models appropriately marked, cannot be used as travel luggage. Maximum weight is 1.5 kg for a small bag, and 10 kg for a travel bag.
- Keep away from objects that can cause scrapes, burns, perforation or any physical action likely to damage it.
- After each use, the bag/belt/wallet must be cleaned on the surface with a soft, damp cloth, dried at the room temperature and must be stored in an airy place, away from humidity. Storage in individual bags and away from light will limit the oxidation of materials (leather and metal accessories).
- Avoid storing near heat sources and exposure to sunlight or pressure. This can cause the discolouration of the product.
- It’s recommended cleaning the metallic surfaces of the accessories with a dry cloth, in order to prevent oxidation.
- The alloy constituting the metal attachments may contain traces of allergenic metals (nickel, chromium, cobalt).
- If not used for a while, bags will be kept in original bags, away from sunlight, dust or heat. Do not store the bags in cramped spaces with other objects above them; a heavyweight who will press for a long time on the leather surface of purses will make them wear out, even if the products are stored and not worn.
- Do not use on leather products, or near them: spray, acetone, acid, oil, benzene, insecticides, etc.